Sunday, April 5, 2009

Who needs younger and more chizzled when you can have Aidan Quinn?



Recently, I've been watching old movies. . here and there not really on purpose.  At the gym on base they have like a million tvs everywhere and there is one that is always playing a movie.  But that is jumping ahead.

The week my roommate left to go back home we had a movie night and she had never seen "Benny and June" and I love that movie.  Well, I hadn't actually watched it in ages and had forgotten how good looking Aidan Quinn is with his piercing blue eyes.  

This week I was running at the Navy gym and "Legends of the Fall" was on the tv and I hadn't really ever watched it.  I never really cared for it to be honest.  Not a big Brad fan.  Well, I realized Mr. Quinn is in this too (not as a very good person but he redeems himself at the end). 

What happened to men like Mr. Quinn?  I miss that type of man. . . clean cut, man of the earth, gentle eyes, and no hair product. We need more Aidan's and less Toms, Brads, and Leos. 


Okay, there is my silliness coming out again.  I will tuck it away neatly into my closet. Ta ta for now. 

No comments: