Saturday, April 18, 2009

A ramen shop first experience

My family and I are currently resting in Kanagawa at Joy's and Brian's till my sister in-law, Anna, comes. She comes tomorrow and then we head to Hiroshima the next day. Pretty exctiting. Here are some pics from our first day traveling to Takayama (means "tall mountain" in Japanese).

Photobucket

First time on a Shinkansen "bullet train". My dad was pretty happy about the train rides here :)

Photobucket

He's pretty cute though.

Photobucket

Grandma drinking her first green tea in Japan. It came from a vending machine. Mom and grandma decided green tea isn't there favorite tea. It's a little bitter.

Photobucket

Dad on the shinkansen drinking his hot canned coffee.



Photobucket

Here we are in the ramen shop. Actually my dad and grandma got Japanese curry rice and my mom and I got miso ramen.

Photobucket

Grandma and I

Photobucket

the cute waitress who was serving us. She was a bit camera shy but let me take this picture anyways :)

Photobucket

grandma with her curry rice

Photobucket


Photobucket


Mom saying "いっただきます".

Photobucket

Dad eating his curry rice

No comments: