Tuesday, March 3, 2009

AUSTIN

Photobucket



Photobucket



I am going to see these two BEAUTIFUL girls in about 2 months and 2 weeks!!!!

I will be heading to Austin for 2 grand weeks from May 14th- May 29th!!! I am tooo excited about getting see these girls who have probably changed soooo much! I will have not seen them for about 9 months!!! Oh, this email is filled with EXCLAMATION!

Thanks to Brandie and Scott for helping me out :) You guys have blessed me so very much. I can't tell you how excited I am to come and see you guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whooooo Hooo!!!! You are going to have SUCH a good time with these Texas folks! You're right, those two beautiful girls have grown, changed and gotten (though it's hard to believe it's possible!) even MORE wonderful!!! Love you, Mom

Mk said...

Yayayyaya!!! Mom, figured out how to leave a comment :) Thanks Mom. Love you too.