Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Graduation

Photobucket

My 3rd year student graduated last Saturday. Very happy for them all but at the same time sad to see them go. Here are some pics of some of my kids and graduation day.

Photobucket

3rd year female teachers (minuse Hyuga Sensei who teaches English).


Photobucket

Photobucket

The 3rd year coming in


Photobucket




Recieving their diploma


Photobucket







At the end of graduation all the 1st and 2nd year students and parents make two rows for the 3rd year to come out through. We clap and at the end kids can take pictures and give gifts.

Photobucket






Photobucket

My girls

Photobucket

My boys

Photobucket

more boys

Photobucket

more girls

Photobucket

Toyota-kun


Photobucket

Sato-san

I am going to miss my 3rd year students. I really love them all. Even if they are stinkers and mean sometimes. I think I have the best students in all of Japan. I don't care if my school isn't some big name in Japan or that it's not in Tokyo! My school is amazing and full of talented young women and men.

No comments: