Friday, March 27, 2009

Mahala Rose Lewis

Photobucket


I am a auntie now 5 times over and am soooo happy.
My brother and his wife just had a baby girl today, in Oregon, March 26, 2009.

Mahala Rose Lewis (Sp?)
March 26, 2009
20 inches
8lbs 5 Oz's

Yayyayayyayay!!! My sister in law, Wendee, went in the night before and started to push today but the baby's heart started to slow down so they decided on a c-section.

I hate living so far away from home and not being able to see my nieces grow up and be born.

I actually was 100% sure Mahayla was going to be a boy because there are only nieces in my family and I thought for sure a boy was well past due but apparently I was, as usual, wrong. I am thrilled in my poor prediction.

Blessings Paul, Wendee, Dahlia (first daughter), and baby Mahayla.

1 comment:

Mahala said...

whwre did they get the name Mahala Rose from? That is my name!