Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bowls or Bowels

Photobucket

The other day I was talking to my mom about how I had been talking to my roommate about my bowel movements. My mom shockingly said, "Mel! Why are you talking about that with your roommate!" (or something to that effect) I laughed and said it was normal convo in our house.

I've come to realize that talking about your poo is a pretty common thing for me to bring up with good friends. I think one of the first convos I had with Nathan Wieggand (a high school friend) was about our poo. Hahhah, but then again I think within the first week Nate had also bit my finger randomly in history class. He's just weird.

No, but really friends who care care about eachother's movements.

In our school right now we have a poster showing happy poo and sad poos. Above is a poster one of the students made at the beginning of the year about how poo will come out happily.

Since most of you who read this are my close friends or family (or complete strangers) I just want to let you know that my bowels are good and I have at least one movement a day. And it's always happy poo. . . though when I first started to eat seaweed everyday it did come out a bit green.

Love you all


Ps. Hope you all thought that was funny and not just plain crude. hahahhaha.

No comments: